I am asked almost everyday to share a healthy recipe and what I eat to keep that unnecessary weight away. To be honest I eat a lot of food, I don’t skip meals and portion control is something I don’t look at anymore it is something I have learnt in all these years of my fitness journey.
So, moving on to one of the best breakfast that I have almost twice and maybe thrice a week.
Oats- 1 cup (freshly grounded)
Yogurt- ½ cup
Onion- ½ finely chopped
Tomato- ½ finely chopped
Capsicum-¼ th finely chopped
Carrot- ½ grated
Peas-¼ th cup
Coriander- 2 tbsp
Salt- as per taste
Eno- ½ tbsp
Black pepper powder- a pinch or two
Roasted cumin powder- a pinch or two
Lemon juice- ½ spoon
1)Mix everything in a bowl and keep it aside.
2) Add some more water if needed to get batter like consistency
3) Spread on a griddle and apply some oil on the sides.
4) Cook it on a medium flame
5) Flip over and cook it on the other side as well
6) Serve with peanut/ mint coriander chutney/ fresh coconut chutney.
It’s not only low in calories but is also high in nutritional content. It keeps you full for longer period of time so it’s best to have it as your breakfast.