I talk so much about healthy eating but you know we usually consume our calories from hidden sources. Like sauce,ketchup and chutney, usually the store bought ones. So, while I have decided to post healthy recipes every now and then, I have come up with a chutney which you can eat guilt free and is tasty too. It is very pocket friendly and can be made easily in no time.
Peanut- 1 cup
Garlic cloves-4 to 6
Salt- as per taste
Coriander leaves- a handful
- Dry roast raw peanuts in a pan on a medium flame.
- Let it cool down
- Rub it on your palm so that you can easily peel off it’s skin
- Now, take everything in a grinder and grind it to make a fine paste.
- Add some water to it so that we get a smooth wet paste
- Serve it with Idli, Dosa, Uttapam,Upma or Dhokla
People who are allergic to peanuts shall avoid it at all cost. So try it at home and let me know how it tastes.