Protein shakes are in trend and we all know how beneficial they are when we are trying to lose those extra fat or gain some muscle mass. While many prefer to drink it in water but personally I take it in my smoothie as a post workout meal. It’s completely your choice how you prefer to include it in your diet.
So, I am going to share my post workout smoothie recipe though you can always make adjustments depending on your own taste and likings.
- 1 medium sized apple- Deseeded and chopped (You can add any fruit if you wish)
- 1 Tbsp. soaked chia seeds
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk/ soy milk
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder
- 2 to 4 tbsp. of Greek yogurt
- Honey- 1 tbsp (completely optional)
Take all the ingredients together and blend them well. You can always adjust the quantity of milk depending on the consistency you need. It’s a complete meal and is best when taken post workout though you can have it as an evening snack too.
Enjoy leaning !!